I learned long ago that the overwhelming majority of people, even those interested in one’s photographs, really don’t care what film/camera/developer/paper one uses. However, other photographers occasionally do. So, here is the equipment list for my darkroom.
- Beseler 45 with Dichro 45S head
- Beseler 45 with standard condenser head
- EL Nikkor: 50mm, 63mm, 80mm, 105mm and 150mm.
- RH Designs Stopclock for enlarging (configured to run either enlarger at the flip of a switch)
- Spiratone Darkroom Director for print processing
- GraLab 300’s for film processing
- 11×14 Saunders, 16×20 Saunders
- Ganz Speed Ez-Els: 4×5 through 16×20
• multiple Kodak models A, B and D, – all with “OC” filters, plus two red LED bulbs (all properly tested to be “safe”)
• 8 foot and 6 foot Delta 1
Print processing in trays: 8×10 – 16×20.
- 10×12 Patterson print washer
- 11×14 Versalab print washer
- 16×20 tray-type print washer
• Film processing in standard stainless steel tanks and reels – various brands.
• Gravity Works film washer.
- Central HVAC (part of the house system)
- Ceiling fan.
- Stereo with am/fm, CD player.
- Microwave oven (heating water, chemicals and drying test strips)
- Small “dorm” refridgerator (film and chilled water for tempering chemicals)